The final question that Robert Oliva helps us with in our “Going to Hell in a Handbasket Because of Covid” health series is one we may all probably need help with. We’ve actually been forced to buy a new couch because the springs in our ancient one finally smashed to the floor.
We’ve all become couch potatoes and social media addicts. What’s a few ways we can break our patterns?
Having an inactive lifestyle can cause weight gain, weaker bones, poor circulation, and hormonal imbalances.
Social media addiction and sedentary lifestyles undermine our well-being.
Here are some ways to battle your social media addiction:
Here are ways of getting off the couch:
· Take an indoor walk around the house.
· Go out for an outdoor walk.
· Stay hydrated to reduce cravings.
· Start a modest exercise program.
· Reward yourself for being active.
· Download free exercise apps.
And be sure to read the whole series at the following links: